Ads 468x60px

Saturday 1 September 2012

Change names of cars and vehicles in GTA Vice city

Posted by Edward
As you know you can add new cars, bikes and buildings etc in GTA Vice City So now you can change their names too. Too much people wants to change names of cars bikes and places etc.
I also want to change the name of car cheetah to Ferrari because I inserted Ferrari instead of cheetah in my Vice City. So I decided to tell you how you can do this.

Steps:

1. First of all download a tool named as gxteditor.    (DOWNLOAD)

2. Extract it using winrar and open gtatexter.exe
3. Open american.gxt from text folder in GTA directory
4. Search for name of car and select it by click on it and write your name in black box on right side.
5. Now click on apply and then click on save. Replace original with this one.

Now play GTA Vice City with new names of vehicles.
As I renamed cheetah to Ferrari so I'll get Ferrari on right bottom side of the game when I'll enter in Cheetah

Enjoy ...

Sharing is Caring

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

No comments:

Post a Comment